- On Sunday 20 June a book called Testimonios was presented in Jimena.
- Cádiz city hall has removed a plaque from a building in which the poet José María Pemán was born.
- In Valencia, two people have been fined 4,000 euros each for carrying Francoist flags.
- In Murcia, the regional government says it is going to court to contest the Civil Aviation Authority’s decision.
- Approval has just been granted for the remains of 62 people to be exhumed from the Valley of the Fallen.
- UK: A father and his six year old son have cleaned graffiti off a memorial to volunteers who fought in the International Brigades.