In the news this episode:
- Josep Almudéver, the last surviving member of the International Brigades.
- The Francisco Franco Foundation has lost its bid to stop street names being changed in Madrid.
- A new book tells the stories of 1,000 Argentinians who fought fascism in Spain.
- A ‘cultural’ mass grave in the Valencia region is now being exhumed.
- A historical memory association in the Campo de Gibraltar is putting pressure on the Junta de Andalucía over slave labour.
- Repairs to the church at La Sauceda have now been completed.